The KH29 is a top quality unicycle designed for cross-country muni, downhill racing, or as an all-around muni for taller riders. The high volume, Duro Crux 3.25 inch tire is well supported by a strong yet lightweight, 55 mm wide rim and feels stable and forgiving. The aggressive tread pattern grips securely in mud but, combined with a rounded tire profile, still corners smoothly on pavement, slickrock and compact dirt. The external disc brake is a major advantage on the larger wheel of the KH29 because it allows wider hub flange spacing, maximizing wheel strength.
Recommended for riders wanting a versatile cross-country unicycle, downhill racing, or as an all-around muni for taller riders.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Rounded fork blades and forged crown provide “plus size” tire clearance in a slim profile frame
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake and 180 mm rotor for high wheel strength and easy maintenance
- Fusion One saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- 55 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- 29 inch x3.25 inch Duro Crux tire (81 mm measured width) provides massive grip, shock absorbency and smooth cornering, without feeling clumsy or hard to control.
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
This unicycle features a Fusion Zero saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Click here for more information on the saddle and click here for an important setup guide.
Out of the box this unicycle comes equipped with carefully chosen component choices that balance the needs for the majority of riders.
|Assembled Weight||6.5 kg (13.9 lbs) including brake|
|Frame||29 inch 7005 T6 aluminum KH one-piece forged crown. Available in KH Signature Blue. Featuring a horizontal crown width of 100mm, External Disc Brake mount (right side) and forged bearing holders. Seatpost neck length is 125mm. Max wheel dimensions: 29 x 3.25 inch tire (max 81mm measured width)|
|Brake||Shimano Deore-level Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Brake Rotor||180mm Disc Brake Rotor|
|Hub||KH Spirit one-piece forged. 36 hole|
|Cranks||KH Spirit 127/150 mm ISIS. Double hole. External Disc Brake (EDB) compatible (432 g)|
|Pedals||Wellgo clear polycarbonate platform featuring: blue anodized spindle & removable steel pins|
|Saddle||KH Fusion One|
|Seatpost||KH Pivotal one-piece forged. 27.2 x 320mm. Sand blast black|
|Seatpost Clamp||KH Double Bolt|
|Rim||KH 29" Freeride Rim. Double wall construction. 55mm wide. 599.7mm ERD. 745g (rim only). 36 hole with eyelets. Presta valve compatible.|
|Tire||Duro Crux 29 x 3.25" 60 TPI (1215 g)|
|Spokes||14g Stainless Steel w/ Brass Nipples. Spoke length: 285mm (Spirit Hub)|
|General||Minimum leg inseam length (ground to crotch, wearing shoes) for KH29: 75 cm|
Note: minimum leg length may be reduced by 25+ mm by selecting different components, such as a slimmer saddle model and non-adjustable seatpost (to reduce saddle height), and shorter cranks (to raise the lowest point of the crank rotation). Advanced users may also shorten the frame seatpost tube by up to 25 mm. Note that frame modifications void the KH warranty.
Recommended leg length sizes for unicycle:
Standard seatpost: Minimum - 96cm (37.8"), Maximum - 106cm (41.7")
Cutdown seatpost: Minimum - 79cm (31.1")
These sizes are measured from crotch to floor wearing shoes
Consider these optional component choices to customize your unicycle for the specific type of riding you want to do ...
- KH Spirit 117/137mm Double Hole for smoother pedaling
- KH Spirit 137/165mm Double Hole for maximum torque
- Starfighter or Spooner brake lever extension for easier use of Disc brake or Magura rim brake
- T-bar Touring Handle for all-day riding comfort and control
29" Kris Holm Mountain Unicycle (150)
- Brands Kris Holm Unicycles
- Product Code: SKU-400-150
- Availability: Special Order