Fantastic aluminium frame from Nimbus designed specifically for Freestyle use.
Clamp Size: 30.5mm
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Bearing Size: 42mm
The Nimbus Eclipse frame is a top of the range world championship winning frame. It has a narrower than standard bearing spacing (90mm) meaning that the pedals are closer together giving you more control while performing spins and pirouettes. This means that the only hubs that will fit are the NImbus Eclipse and some specifically narrow Mad4one hubs. The frame is a super stiff aluminium construction, giving the rider a very responsive feel enabling greater control. The knurled oval crown is excellent for foot placement during one foot and stand-up tricks. This frame also has the a rein- enforcement insert at the top of the crown giving extra rigidity and strength.
The Eclipse is available in a range of standard frame lengths, but we can also custom cut a frame to the size of your choosing. If you require a specific length frame, please just ask and we will be happy to sort you out with your very own custom fit frame.
* Super light weight construction - 576g (200mm)
* Frame: Aluminium AL7005 frame
* 42mm bearing
* Reinforced seat tube
* Designed for 25.4 seatposts
* 30.5mm Seat-tube o/d
* Low crown to tire clearance
* 11cm wide ovalised knurled crown - ideal for stand-up tricks
* Polished anodised graphics - wont rub off and look tatty
* Silver anodised colour
* Narrow machined bearing housings
* Narrow bearing pitch - 90mm
Note: this frame will only hubs with a bearing pitch of 90mm (Mad4One, Nimbus)
20" NIMBUS 'ECLIPSE' FRAME
- Brands Nimbus Unicycles
- Product Code: SKU-751
- Availability: Out Of Stock