The KH36 is a top quality unicycle designed for on and off-road riding over longer distances. The large wheel diameter provides stability at high speeds and an external disc brake gives secure stopping power. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability.
Most of the world's speed records have been established on a geared KH36 including the current 10 km and 24 km world records by team rider Scott Wilton. This is the unicycle that can truly replace a bike for road riding.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Slim (93 mm) crown and stiff fork blades
- New one-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake for high wheel strength and ease of maintenance and 180 mm rotor are now included standard
- Fusion one saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- Reduced weight Nimbus Nightrider 36 x 2.25 inch tire (1750 g)
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
This unicycle features a Fusion one saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Click here for more information on the saddle and click here for an important setup guide.
Out of the box this unicycle comes equipped with carefully chosen component choices that balance the needs for the majority of riders.
|Assembled Weight||7.65 kg (16.87 lbs) including brake|
|Frame||36 inch 7005 T6 aluminum KH one-piece forged crown. Available in KH Signature Blue. Featuring a horizontal crown width of 93mm, External Disc Brake mount (right side) and forged bearing holders. Seatpost neck length is 110mm. Max wheel dimensions: 84mm x 927mm minus clearance|
|Brake||Shimano Deore-level Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Brake Rotor||180mm Disc Brake Rotor|
|Hub||KH Spirit one-piece forged. 36 hole|
|Cranks||KH Spirit 127/150 mm ISIS. Double hole. External Disc Brake (EDB) compatible (432 g)|
|Pedals||Wellgo clear polycarbonate platform featuring: blue anodized spindle & removable steel pins|
|Saddle||KH Fusion One|
|Seatpost||KH Pivotal one-piece forged. 27.2 x 320mm. Sand blast black|
|Seatpost Clamp||KH Double Bolt|
|Rim||Nimbus Nightrider. 42 mm wide. 36 hole with eyelets & offset spokes|
|Tire||Nimbus Nightrider 36 x 2.25 inch (1900 g)|
|Spokes||14g Stainless Steel w/ Brass Nipples. Spoke length: 369mm (Spirit Hub) / 360mm (KH-Schlumpf)|
Recommended leg length sizes for unicycle:
Standard seatpost: Minimum - 99cm (39"), Maximum - 107cm (42.1")
Cutdown seatpost: Minimum - 85cm (33.5")
These sizes are measured from crotch to floor wearing shoes
Consider these optional component choices to customize your unicycle for the specific type of riding you want to do ...
- 110/137 mm or 110/127 mm Spirit cranks for smoother pedaling
- KH Spirit 137/165mm Double Hole for maximum torque
- Starfighter or Spooner brake lever extension for easier use of Disc brake or Magura rim brake
- T-bar Touring Handle for all-day riding comfort and control
- KH-Schlumpf Geared Hub to add a second gear for increased speed both on and off-road
Unicycle Assembly Instructions pdf (359 KB)
Assembly instructions for all KH unicycles including the .
36" Kris Holm Unicycle
- Brand: Kris Holm Unicycles
- Product Code: SKU-401
- Availability: In Stock