The KH27.5 is a top quality unicycle designed for all-mountain riding. The slightly larger wheel size both reduces rolling resistance and feels agile on difficult trails. A 27.5x3” Kenda Havok tire corners smoothly and has an open tread pattern that provides incredible grip on rock and compact dirt, and cleanly sheds mud. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability.
Recommended for all-around muni riders wanting a fast unicycle that excels for both climbing and the descent. Riders tip: Whether to choose a KH26 or KH27.5 is largely a matter of fit. For the same conditions, larger riders may prefer the KH27.5 geometry, whereas smaller riders may find the KH26 easier to handle.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Rounded fork blades and forged crown provide “plus size” tire clearance in a slim profile frame
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake for high wheel strength and ease of maintenance and 180 mm rotor are now included standard
- Fusion Zero saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- 47.2 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- Lightweight 27.5”x3” Kenda Havok tire provides shock absorbency and smooth cornering
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
Watch KH team member Ryan Kremsater ride the KH27.5 on Cypress Mountain trails, Vancouver North Shore.
This unicycle features a Fusion Zero saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Click here for more information on the saddle and click here for an important setup guide.
Out of the box this unicycle comes equipped with carefully chosen component choices that balance the needs for the majority of riders.
|Assembled Weight||6.2 kg (13.7 lbs) including brake|
|Frame||27.5 inch 7005 T6 aluminum KH one-piece forged crown. Available in KH Signature Blue. Featuring a horizontal crown width of 103mm, External Disc Brake mount (right side) and forged bearing holders. Seatpost neck length is 125mm. Max wheel dimensions: 94mm x 767mm minus clearance|
|Brake||Shimano Deore-level Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Brake Rotor||180mm Disc Brake Rotor|
|Hub||KH Spirit one-piece forged. 36 hole|
|Cranks||KH Spirit 127/150 mm ISIS. Double hole. External Disc Brake (EDB) compatible (432 g)|
|Pedals||Wellgo clear polycarbonate platform featuring: blue anodized spindle & removable steel pins|
|Saddle||KH Fusion One|
|Seatpost||KH Pivotal one-piece forged. 27.2 x 320mm. Sand blast black|
|Seatpost Clamp||KH Double Bolt|
|Rim||KH 27.5" Freeride Rim. Double wall construction. 47.2mm wide. 36 hole with eyelets & offset spokes. Drilled out ovalised holes.|
|Tire||Kenda Havok 27.5 x 3.0" 120 TPI (875 g)|
|Spokes||14g Stainless Steel w/ Brass Nipples. Spoke length: 267mm (Spirit Hub)|
Recommended leg length sizes for unicycle:
Standard seatpost: Minimum - 93cm (36.5"), Maximum - 103cm (40.5")
Cutdown seatpost: Minimum - 84cm (33")
These sizes are measured from crotch to floor wearing shoes
Unicycle Assembly Instructions pdf (359 KB)
Assembly instructions for all KH unicycles including the .
27.5" Kris Holm Unicycle
- Brand: Kris Holm Unicycles
- Product Code: 27.5" Kris Holm Unicycle
- Availability: In Stock