Terms and Conditions | How to Apply/Requirements | Pricing Info | How to Place an Order
Dealer Agreement and terms (Updated 2017):
Thank you for your interest in our products. All dealers receive 24/7 access to an online catalog of high quality products and components, reasonable margins, and knowledgeable product support. We look forward to working with you.
All dealer requirements must be met in order to be approved as a Dealer. These requirements include:
1. Must have a retail storefront location and must provide a photo of your storefronts
2. Must be able to supply a valid copy of business license or re-sellers certificate.
3. Must provide your web site url & email
4. Must provide a picture of storefront ** required
5. Must provide all applicable contact information including business name, contact person(s), address, phone number, fax number.
6. Must adhere to minimum orders as described below.
MINIMUM ORDERS AND QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
• First order $1000.00 with $1000.00 yearly min order to maintain wholesale status
• Unicycles - minimal 3 unicycles per order
Dealers receive login access to wholesale product pricing. Note not all products have a discounted price, and products with only a retail price do not qualify for discounts.
Here are the steps to view the dealer website prices:
• -Log in to your Customer profile, using login instructions provided upon becoming an approved dealer
• Dealer prices show up once you are viewing the product information pages.
• Dealer prices show up once you are logged into your profile once approved. Also note that retail sales, promotions, and free stuff do not apply to wholesale orders. If you select these options we will send out your order as stock unicycles / products.
PRICING AND STOCK AVAILABILITY FOR DEALERS
We base our stock levels on historic sales. If we unexpectedly run out we will attempt to source product from non-standard sources over the short term if possible. We appreciate your patience when this is not possible. While we make almost all the stock we carry available for wholesale, we do allocate stock separately for our own retail sale. As such, stock levels shown on the dealer wholesale website may be different than on our retail site.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
Wholesale orders are preferred online or via email with our sales staff. Please call us at 1 866 686 4292 or contact us. to call you back.
1. Visit our website & log into your customer profile (set up upon becoming an approved dealer)
3. Use the cart to navigate thru the product.
4. Select products and their options - use the add to cart buttons
5. Once everything is in your online cart – proceed to cart check out
6. Shipping - Submit your order and we will find you the best shipping options. – note that free shipping promotions do not apply to wholesale orders. [The 'Ship To' information must match your retail store location/address, the address listed on your business license or re-sellers license. We will NOT ship directly to your customers.]
8. Payment options – the cart will let you submit your order with out payment – at this point you have not paid for the order and it is submitted for our review
9. We will contact you with checked and adjusted invoice, address any issues and options.
10. A payment request will be sent for you to make payment. Your order is considered approved by you upon successful payment received,
11. Please understand that all orders are subject to a 24 hour hold for processing, and may not be shipped out within our standard 48 hour turn around. You will be advised of any of your ordered items are not available.
Payment options are via credit card (all major cards accepted) or check or money order. Please note that we will hold all orders until Payment has cleared. Goods remain the propriety of Jugglegear INC / Unicycle.com until full payment has been made.
All products will be covered by our standard guarantee or manufacturer’s warranty policies.
All goods may be returned in their original condition and packaging for a full refund (excluding shipping) within 14 days of ordering. Please contact us for a return authorization number before returning any goods.
Advertising on the Internet or Mail Order:
We have established a reputation for providing innovative, high quality products to our customers, which include a network of dealers and also end-users. We have been very careful in developing a pricing structure that will reward dealers with a reasonable return on investment. While we have no right to control actual dealer pricing to consumers, we do have the right to stop supplying a dealer who consistently prices products below the prices found on our dealer price list.
Photos and product descriptions – If you want to use our photos or descriptions please ask in writing/email with the fallowing information:
- specifically which photos and descriptions you want to use
- exactly where and how you are using the material
- We will review your request and give an appropriate answer and a release to use the material.