Recommended for all-around muni riders wanting a unicycle that excels for both climbing and the descent in a wide range of conditions.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Rounded fork blades and forged crown provide “plus size” tire clearance in a slim profile frame
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake and 180 mm rotor for high wheel strength and easy maintenance
- Fusion One saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- 55 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- 27.5”x3.25” Duro Crux tire (81 mm measured width) provides massive grip, shock absorbency and smooth cornering, without feeling clumsy or hard to control.
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
Watch KH team member Ryan Kremsater ride the KH27.5 on Cypress Mountain trails, Vancouver North Shore.
This unicycle features a Fusion Zero saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Click here for more information on the saddle and click here for an important setup guide.
Out of the box this unicycle comes equipped with carefully chosen component choices that balance the needs for the majority of riders.
Recommended leg length sizes for unicycle:
Standard seatpost: Minimum - 93cm (36.5"), Maximum - 103cm (40.5")
Cutdown seatpost: Minimum - 84cm (33")
These sizes are measured from crotch to floor wearing shoes
Unicycle Assembly Instructions pdf (359 KB)
Assembly instructions for all KH unicycles including the .
27.5" Kris Holm Unicycle (155)
- Brands Kris Holm Unicycles
- Product Code: 27.5" Kris Holm Unicycle (155)
- Availability: In Stock