We are suppliers for Canadians and international unicycle.com Customers
The Hatchet builds on the amazing platform that the Oregon created, and moves it on to the next level. The frame comes with the brake installed on a new precision IS mount. The hose is also clipped in place with special red aluminium clips. The main problem with “Fat-Uni’s” is the requirement for a super wide frame. This can make it uncomfortable to ride as it catches the riders legs. To resolve this the Hatchet moves the frame behind the riders legs so giving considerably more clearance. This also means you can run some of the largest tires on the market.
- Brake: Shimano BL-445/7L
- Saddle: Nimbus Gel Unicycle Saddle
- Seatpost: Nimbus 'Aluminium' Seatpost 300mm - (25.4)
- Seatpost Clamp: Nimbus 'DoubleQuick' Seatpost Clamp - (31.8)
- Frame: 26" Nimbus Hatchet MUni Frame - (25.4)
- Wheel-size: 26"
- Tire: Surly 26" x 3.8 Nate Tire, 120 TPI
- Rim: Surly Marge Lite 32H, 65mm wide, single skin with cutouts
- ERD: 545mm
- Spokes: 32 Spokes
- Hub: Nimbus ISIS Disc Steel Hub - 32 Hole (125mm)
- Cranks: Nimbus 'Venture2' ISIS Cranks - 150mm
- Pedals: Nimbus 'Studded' Plastic Pedals
- Weight: T.B.A.
26" Nimbus Hatchet MUni Unicycle
- Product Code: nimbus26hatchet
- Availability: Special Order